Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

Common kicks a new verse...

Common took the time to spit some bars from his upcoming single, "Blue Sky", while visiting Power 106 the other day. While it's not much, it's sounding good and I know a Com' album fully produced by No I.D. has been on the hip-hop wishlist of alot of us fiends for years. I can't wait to get my hands on the LP, "The Dreamer, The Believer", which should be one of the three best albums of the year. Both of these two artists are very diverse and can go from a succesful mainstream single to the rawest street-hop in a hand-turn, yet I hope the focus will be on the latter for this project. The LP is set for release on November 22 and the single ("Blue Sky") was supposed to drop two days ago, but it shouldn't be too long. Below you can see the artwork for the single release, reminds me of some ECM jazz release.

No comments:

Post a Comment