Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2015

[Album] DJ JAZZY JEFF x DAYNE JORDAN - "In Progress"


DJ Jazzy Jeff has a lot of classics under his belt both as a recording artist and as a superior DJ, whether he's dabbling in soul music or pure hip-hop the result is nothing but pure as evident as his two BBE albums. His latest protogé is young singer/rapper Dayne Jordan who Jeff has an evident chemistry with which I found evident the first time I heard them together on songs like "Room Test" and "All About The Art". Despite how much I liked the singles I've heard from this duo, I had totally missed out on the fact that the pair released a free nine track album around Christmas time this year called "In Progress". If you want to spend forty minutes of some real chill, jazz infused hip-hop with strong Soul overtones this is for you so whatever you do.... Don't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment