Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mos Def x Preservation - "Quiet Dog Bite Hard" Remix

I still haven't got used to calling Mos Def Yasiin Bey, and since 2009's "The Ecstatic" was released under the Mos moniker I'ma post this under the former Rawkus' king's original name. "The Ecstatic" was one of my most played albums of that year, and Preservation's several contributions were all off the hook, so it's pleasant enws that he is remixing the entire album which will be released as The REcstatic. Word is that the newly interpreted LP will land sometime during next month, but if you want to kow what to expect check out the first single bwlow; "Quiet Dog Bite Hard" (which was actually laced by Preservation in its original form). I have a hard time imagining this will be as terrific as the OG CD/LP but this bangs pretty hard nontheless, and I'm looking forward to hearing what Preservation got in store for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment