Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 28, 2013

[Album] IVAN IVES - "Stranger"

With roots in Russia, Ivan Ives is an up-and-coming emcee residing in the LA area of California. After embracing the hip-hop culture fully in 2007, Ives has released a string of digital project which has earned him much respect as a self-searching, introspective and lyrical artist. After doing some listening I won't pretend that I'm blown away by everything I've heard but these guy definitely can spit, and got some gems to offer on his new album "Stranger"

My personal favorite is by far the knocking RJD2 collaboration "8MM" which official music video you see up top. Between this, the recent MHZ album and the two singles from his upcoming "More is Than Isn't" LP, I'm happy to announce that the producer that I once held in such a high esteem is finally on the right path again. Check out Ivan Ives brand new album "Stranger" in full via Bandcamp below, where you can choose between a free stream, a 10$ HQ digital download or a limited, signed CD version for the price of 12$. Peace to the homie James Dunn for always supplying me with interesting underground music which I otherwise would probably have missed out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment