Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

[EP] MR. GREEN - "One Day"

It was not too long ago that I first heard Mr. Green, or even heard of Mr. Green, but once I heard some of the tracks he did for artists like Malik B, PaceWon and Jedi Mind Tricks I was absolutely sold. His soulful, yet absolutely hardboiled, crisp and sample based sound is just the type of hip-hop beat that I find it irrestible to move to... and the way he gets his drums? Goddamn manan, that shit is just CRISP. So you can bet it's a good thing that Mr. Green with zero promotion  has decided to release a brand new EP featuring seven instrumentals that each bang as hard as the previous. You can stream the entire thing for free below, or buy a cheap download for $5 USD. This one made my day, so I suggest you do not sleep and hit that Play button right away friend-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment