Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 7, 2014

KILLAH PRIEST - "Open Curtains"

When I made my top 10 countdown of the best albums of 2013 this past Winter I realized that I forgot Killah Priest's out-of-this-world double album "The Psychic World Of Walter Reed". It was one of my most played albums that year, no question, and it should've definitely made it amongst the top three, so there you go - better late than never. Priest is by far one of the strongest emcees out there, from his incredibly poetic lyricism, to metaphorical storytelling, superb delivery and great ear for beats. And here's another banger from Walter Reed, "Open Curtains", which will appear on the 31:st installment in mixtape series "Digital Dynasty" (this one hosted by Redman). Link borrowed from the WTCFoLife Blog, much thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment