Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

BIGREC x DIAMOND D - "Be Strong" [snippet]

I'm usually not all that much for posting snippets, especially when they are not even one minute in length, but Diamond D, being one of my all time favorites, I always make an exception for as you may have noticed. Especially since I'm super hyped for the announced full-length collaboration with ATL representative BIGREC, "Doomsday", which has not been given an definite release date yet, but every single track or snippet has´sounded like a true knock out - and since the snippets, singles and info on the Project is quickly stacking up I gather that the album is now as well as completed so I really hope we will see this very early next year, and you can count on it finding its way to my record Collection (let's hope they drop a vinyl on this, but a CD will do as well). The latest snippet that was just leaked by Diamond is called "Be Strong" and is another certifed banger. To check out all posts on BIGREC's and Diamond's upcoming album (including several snippets and a dope teaser trailer) posted on this blog just click here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment