Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2014

D.I.T.C. - "Casualties Of A Dice Game" [Buckwild Remix]

Still to this day and age, 25 years since the beginning of their careers, the D.I.T.C. crew is by far one of the most interesting crews on the hip-hop scene, and as they are gearing up to release their free "D.I.T.C. Remix Project" in a few days, we are treated to one final single before the official proejct becomes available. This is Buckwild's take on one of Big L's last and greatest story telling records, "Casualties of a Dice Game", and I gotta say it's easily as dope as the original. Having had the benefit of actually hearing the entire project a few days early, I can assure you that the D.I. crew does not dissapoint. Granted it's old and beloved verses but who cares when you get fresh bangers of beats supplied by all original DITC producers, DJ Premier and then some? Oh and without revealing too much, there's actually one track carrying exclusive never before heard late '90s verses from two of the crew's best. Oh you'll have to wait until May 6 and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment