Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2014

JAGGED EDGE Ft. GHOSTFACE - "Getting Over You"

This kind of came out of leftfield, but this is definitely getting a post for two reasons. One, I'm super hyped about the kind-of-Wu-renaissancce as I'm sure you are aware of by now if you follow The Lost Tapes. Second, Ghost is one of my all time favorites and one of his main strengths for me is how he can make incredible R&B tracks and mindblowing hardcore crime narratives and some straight up nasty sex shit without ever sounding forced. "Getting Over You" is the new single by '90s R&B/soul group Jagged Edge, that features Ghostface going in with a strong verse over a vintage soul beat that would sound perfect on the underrated "Wizard Of Poetry". I just wish there would be another Ghost verse but it's definitely worth a spin, so check it out. Spotted @ the excellent WTCFoLife Blog, so props y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment