Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

[Video] HAVOC - "Dirt Calls"

Mobb Deep's Havoc is gearing up for yet another album, and since both that last Mobb Deep album was pretty nice and Hav's original "13" album was pretty nice I'ma at least check it. The new album is called "13 Reloaded: Deluxe" but what's strange about that is that it's an entire new LP and not a deluxe edition of the original "13". The first single is called "Dirt Calls", and I gotta say I love this grimey ass beat, but Hav does not come strong on the mic here at all, typical same shit he's been spitting for a good while. Remember how creative he used to be with the rhymes back in the days? Oh well, I love me a good Hav beat and I hope to be suprised by the album. You can check out the tracklist and pre-order the digital project @ iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment