Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

J-ZONE Ft. Breezly Brewin, Prince Paul, & Oxygen - "The Fox Hunt"

The posse tracks keeps on coming in 2012, the next hotter than the last, and with J-Zone back in business with a gang of some of the best in the game. I've been listenig to J-Zone since he dropped his "A Bottle of Whup Ass" EP, and I was blown away by his beats then, and I'm still am. Over a funky jazz break J-Zone cooks up another one of his magic beats and invites several Lost Tapes favorites; Prince Paul, Breezly Breewin (formerly of Juggaknots) and last, but definitely not least, Soundsci's/Sputnik Brown's Oxygen. The latter is a real treat for me to hear, as in my extensive interview he did for The Lost Tapes, he mentioned that J-Zone was one of the producers he really wanted to work with ASAP, so it's great to see that dream came through for him. He definitely deserves it, and this joint is nothing short of superior material.

"The Fox Hunt" is the B-side to a 45 limited to 500 copies, so get them wile you can, and there's a bunch of different colors of vinyl to choose from. Order your copies here while they are still available fellow hip-hop heads, and make sure your neck bangs to this one, cuz I know I'm doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment