Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

[VIDEO] KA / Roc Marcy - "Iron Age"

Brownsville's KA has really impressed me ever since I heard his early guest apperances on GZA's "Pro Tools" and Marcy's "Marcberg". Since then, he's been dropping two hot albums, the latest without a doubt being the absolute hottest. This is real hardcore rap right here; basically if you like Roc Marciano, you're gonna like KA. And if you still haven't checked out his excellent "Grief Pedigree" take 35 minutes of your day and give it a front-to-back, I can't imagine you'd be dissapointed. "Iron Age" is the latest video from the self-produced "Grief Pedigree", and also the only joint to feature any guest emcee. As usual, Ka directed and edited the video by himself. Poweful ish!

2 comments:

  1. KA is from my hood in Brownsville, Brooklyn my dude... not the Bronx.

    ReplyDelete