Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Roc Marciano - "Bozak"

A few days later on this single, but I'm always up for some fresh Marc so here's "Bozak". Just like the two/three previous singles that have hit the internet, this will not appear on November 13's "Reloaded". I think it's an ill idea to keep his name out there with new tracks while not giving up too much of the album on beforehand. This will rather appear as a bonus track on the deluxe 2xCD edition of "Marcberg" on Fat Beats, which also includes the instrumentals. I noticed that no release of "Marcberg" besides the original CD press features my favorite cut "Hide My Tears", so I guess they must have ran into trouble with sample clearances with that one. Makes me glad that I got myself the original copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment