Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

[Video] J57 x Rasheed Chappell - "Elite Status"

Since I started The Lost Tapes I've been getting tons of new music in the mail on a daily basis. This is of course mainly a great thing, but as I don't have the time to check even close to everything, a lot of good stuff tend to get lost in the shuffle. Cleaning out my inbox I just found this funky J57 versus Rasheed Chappell song in an unopened promo letter from the BBS crew dating back to October 3. In other words, there's a good chance you are familiar with this one by now, but just in case you've been as sleepy as I, here goes the Rob Levy directed visuals for "Elite Status" - featuring DJ Brace on the cut. The track is one of ten songs that can be found on J57's latest EP "2057", which is available exclusively at J57music.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment