Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HUS KINGPIN Ft. Rosewood & Milano - "Pyramid Points" [Remix]

Following my review in the best of 2013 countdown of Hus Kingpin's excellent "The Cognac Tape", I realized that Hus had released yet another mixtape back in late November. The 16 songs set is entitled "Richard Dumas: The Mixtape" and is available on CD for the price of $14 @ Hus Bandcamp. As I wrote in my review of its aforementioned predecessesor, one of my favorites on that tape was The Snowgoons' produced "Pyramid Points", featuring Rosewood. The "Dumas" tape features two new versions of this track, but I especially want to bring one of them to your attention. The Druids Remix is not only produced by the always reliable Arch Druids, but also features an extra verse from D.I.T.C. affiliate Milano. Bang this loud, and again if you want to check out the mixtape you can buy it here. Hus official album "Sade" was originally set for a late 2013 release, so hopefully we'll see that one soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment