Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

EASY MO BEE & EMSKEE - "Black Radio"


Easy Mo Bee is one of those legendary greats that a lot of people seem to forget when talking about the greatest producers in the game. He produced about half of BIG's "Ready to Die" and Craig Mack's debut (including "Flava in Ya Ear"), he was both GZA and RZA's first producer on a major, he laced Kane with heat and even made a hip-hop/jazz record with Miles Davis, and the list goes on. Now he's hooking up with the charismatik Emskee for a limited run of vinyl of a new album called "Two For One" on Fresh Pressing Records. Check out the 11 minutes sampler up top (one minute for each song) and peep the first single "Black Radio" below. Damn I wish I had the $$ for this one, but you can't win them all. One thing's for sure, this will be a banger if I ever heard one. I believe my man Oxygen of Soundsci is also featured on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment