Any new music from Lauryn Hill is greeted by true Soul and Hip Hop fans with huge cheers, and just like D'Angelo last year it seems we will be getting some brand new music from the Queen of Soul very soon. "Feeling Good" is a beautiful cover of the classic Nina Someone song that Lauryn does true justice. It is set to appear on an full-length LP entitled "Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone" which is the official soundtrack to the newtribute movie What Happened Miss Simone?", a documentary that has made the round at the movie festival circuit to great acclaim and is now soon available on NetFlix on June 26. Looks like a must see, no doubt! Check out the trailer below, and right under that you'll find the tracklist for the album courtesy of HuffingtonPost (Great news is that Lauryn Hill contributes no lrss than six songs)..
1. Lisa Simone, "Nobody's Fault but Mine (Intro)"
2. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "Feeling Good"
3. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "I've Got Life" - Ms. Lauryn Hill
4. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "Ne Me Quitte Pas" - Ms. Lauryn Hill
5. Jazmine Sullivan, "Baltimore"
6. Grace, "Love Me or Leave Me"
7. Usher, "My Baby Just Cares For Me"
8. Mary J. Blige, "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"
9. Gregory Porter, "Sinnerman"
10. Common & Lalah Hathaway, "YG&B"
11. Alice Smith, "I Put A Spell On You"
12. Lisa Simone, "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl"
13. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair"
14. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "Wild Is The Wind"
15. Ms. Lauryn Hill, "African Mailman"
16. Nina Simone, "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free"