Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

[Video] INSPECTAH DECK / 7L & ESOTERIC as CZARFACE - "The Great" / "Deviant's Septum"

I love Inspectah Deck but I got to admit that the fist Czarface album was a dissapointment to me, I tried time and time again to get into it but save for a few joints the beats just sounded generic to me, Esoteric was wack and INS was far from bringing his A game. Now the second Czarface album is here, once again entirely produced by 7L who does a fucking banging job this time around and INS is on fire straight through the whole album... Man I can't even front too hard on Esoteric. "Every Hero Needs A Villain" is a real thorough record that will satisfy both Wu fans and 7L & Esoteric heads. Check out the official video for "The Great" up top and order the album @ iTunes (including two bonus tracks) or UGHH for psychical copies (wax and CD). Below you can check out one of the iTunes bonus tracks thanks to YouTube user FeLo, called "Deviatin' Septums". Love this joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment