Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Track (Black Thought feature!)

I thought i'd share this song with my readers since it features three artist i always found very intersting. I'm not a big fan of todays R&B music with a few exceptions that leans more towards soul (Anthony Hamilton is a good example), but this girl Chrisette Michele with a very unique voice started popping up as a guest vocalist on many fine records around 2006, 2007 (Jay-Z's "Lost One", Nas's "Can't Forget About You" and "Slow Down" by Ghostface Killah). She is about to release her (aparantly) 3rd album and the title track features two of my favorite MC's which, obviously, instantly made me intersted. The song is called "Let Freedom Reign" and the guest features are from my man Black Thought of The Roots and Mr. Talib Kweli - Tariq Trotter absolutely KILLS it, but since when does he not kill a verse. Top 5 rappers alive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment