Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2014

D.I.T.C. - "Da Enemy" [Bink Remix]

The always underrated Bink gives us his take on one of the hardest hip-hop bangers of all time, D.I.T.C.'s "Da Enemy" featuring stand out performances from both Big L and Fat Joe. This is the third single from  the upcoming "D.I.T.C. The Remix Project", and every single track so far has been absolutely blazing. I previously posted the radio rip of DJ Premier's remix of the first D.I.T.C. posse cut ever recorded, 1991:s "Diggin' in the Crates" - which is now also available in its full CDQ version for download via the official D.I.T.C. Entertainment website. This LP is definitely extremely high on my wish list right now and we only have to wait about a week to get it in all its glory. BANG THESE OUT LOUD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment