Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Album] KEV BROWN & RAW POETIC - "Concentrated Maneuvers"

There's so many dope Music being released right now that it's almost impossible to constantly stay up to date. I'm a big fan of Kev Brown and what Little I've Heard from emcee Raw Poetic through his work with K-Def and his Group Pancaea, I was real excited that these two would hook up for an EP / mini-album this summer. I posted a few singles a while back but apparantly the 13 track Project was released about a month ago. Clocking in at around 25 minutes, the Project is filled with Brown's lo-fi jazzy piano licks, sampled funk- soul- and jazz samples with clever life rhymes and catchy hooks delivered like only Raw Poetic could. I think many of my readers will find very inspiring. The extended EP is entitled "Concentrated Manuevers" and features in total thirteen tracks, coonsisting of relatively short songs and featuring one guest apperances from Kaimbr. The Project is Another fine release from Redefinition Records and can be bought and streamed in its entirety @ Brown's Bandcamp.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment