Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pharcyde - "Heart & Soul" [Buckwild]

The good guys over at the T.R.O.Y. Blog and Forum posted this along with a bunch of other hot rarities from this amazing California natives. I'm not one to steal their shit or anything, but as The Lost Tapes is somewhat a D.I.T.C. blog, I felt I wanted to spread this too, of course with all props going to the original posters. "Heart & Soul" is a smooth accoustic guitar driven Buckwild production, perfect for the summer. Fat Lip, the guys and an uncredited singer also manages to make justice to this beautiful beat. It was recorded for "Labcabincalifornia" and even appeared on the Australian limited edition of the album in '95. Imagine Jay Dee, Diamond D and Buckwild all bringing their A-game to that album... Wow! The only thing I can't understan is why they didn't include this on all versions of the release. Shame really.

No comments:

Post a Comment