Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

JAMAL BUFFORD - "Eat" (Ft. Magestik Legend, Clear Soul Forces, Obioe Lyhoe)


Jamal Bufford, p/k/a Buff1, has just released a remix of his "Eat" from his recent "Victim of a Modern Age" that dropped late last year (December to be exact). Produced by Doc Illingsworth, the remix takes the '95 route where the remix keeps the main beat in tact but instead transforms it into a posse cut - utilizing new verses from some of Buff's favorite emcees at the time, and the result is a ceritified boom banger.Below is his own word on the record, and the album as it is out now can be purchased from sites including UGHH.

"I just wanted to get some of my favorite MCs on there so they could flourish = eat. I wanted to mix my era (Magestik Legend) and the next era (CSF and Obie Iyoha). It's kinda crazy doing a song with CSF, my bro L.A.Z. hit me up way back in the MySpace days letting me know he was a fan of my music and asked me to teach him how to count bars. Fast forward to now, I'm a fan of his music and him and CSF are carrying the torch. Not my torch though cus I haven't passed mine yet, haha."

No comments:

Post a Comment