Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

JuJu Ft. TRAGEDY KHADAFI - "Thriller"

I must admit I wasn't 100% I wanted to post this but on a few more listens, I like it a little more than I first did. JuJu of The Beatnuts isn't that strong of a rhymer but just like he's partner Psycho LES he's funny as fuck which goes a long way over dope beats (and they are the first to admit it!). As I said I'm not too sold on the beat, especially considering if this is JuJu's own, but it does have some redeeming bassy bounce qualities and it's good to see JuJu back in the studio and with Tragedy Khadafi nontheless, so you know that is another plus. I'll take this while I wait for The LikNuts project and the forthcoming Tragedy project! Thx to HipHopSite for the link!

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree. I was kind of hoping/expecting a different JuJu, but any new Beatnuts is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete