Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[Tracklist/Artwork] Prodigy - "H.N.I.C. 3"

Since Prodigy's release has been released a gang of mixtapes and singles of varying quality. My main issue is that P seem to attrackt new fans by collaborating with new rappers that's far below his skills, rather than sticking to what he does best. With that being said, P still drops some heat satisfying longtime Mobb fans. Next up is the third installment in his "H.N.I.C." series, which hit stores July 3 on Infamous Record. I got mixed feelings about the project right now; out of the three singles we've heard so far, two were very dissapointing ("Gangsta Love", "Pretty Thug") and one absolute FIRE (the Alchemist laced opener, "Without Rhyme & Reason"). It will definitely be interesting to give it a spin though, I still got faith in the Mobb... "H.N.I.C. 3" will also be available as a Deluxe Edition, featuring four bonus tracks as well as a Mobb Deep documentary DVD.

01 Without Rhyme or Reason (prod. by Alchemist)
02 Slept On (prod. by Alchemist)
03 Pretty Thug (prod. by Ty Fyffe) 

04 My Angel feat Willie Taylor of Day 26 (prod. by Beat Butcha)
05 Co-Pilot feat Wiz Khalifa (prod. by The Colombians)
06 Live (prod. by Alchemist)
07 Make It Hot (prod. by Young L)
08 Get Money feat Boogz Boogetz (prod. by Young L)
09 Life Is What You Make It (prod. by S.C.)
10 Award Show Life (prod. by S.C.)
11 Who You Bullshittin feat Havoc (prod. by Sid Roams)
12 Skull & Bones (prod. by Beat Butcha)
13 Smack That Bitch feat Esther (prod. by Valentino)
14 Let Me Show You feat Vaughn Anthony (prod. by Ty Fyffe)
15 Gangsta Love feat Esther (prod. by Valentino)
16 What's Happening feat T.I. (prod. by T.I.)

1 comment:

  1. What a fucked up album except of tracks 1,2,6,11 and the oh no bonus + the alc bonus shit. I just read the discussion on wu corp... It'd be a sign to p himself to release a "real HNIC 3" from bumpy johnson EP (intro, skits), HNIC 3 mixtape and the album exceptions.

    ReplyDelete