Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bumpy Knuckles - "My Thoughts"

As we all should be aware of by now, DJ Premier and Bumpy Knuckles is gearing up to release their highly anticipated "Kolexxxion" on March 27. Preem is obviously one of the greatest producers of all time and Foxxx has long been one of my favorite emcees so to have all these songs on wax is nothing short of a blessing. Although many of the tracks have previously been played by Preemo and someone happened to rip them, these songs are still previously unreleased in that they have never been available on a proper album.

Yesterday I put together something for my iPod with thirteen of their collabo's (including half of the LP) and played that straight through during the train ride this morning. Let me tell y'all that I can already now say that "Kolexxxion" without a doubt will be Foxxx's best album since the classic "Industry Shakedown" back in '99. For those who slept, I'm bringing out the amazing opening track called "My Thoughts" which really sets the mood for the raw sound of these two boom bap royalties. What a great way to kick of an album!

BUMPY KNUCKLES - "MY THOUGHTS"

No comments:

Post a Comment