Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mega Trife w. M.O.P. - "Grizzlies"

I must admit I never heard of Mega Trife, from Massachusetts, previously but on listen I dig his verse on this single. Of course getting verses from The Mash Out Posse always help bring any track to a higher level and The Honorable Marxmen kills it as expected. I've noticed quite a lot of recent M.O.P. features which I hope means that they are recording their own material as well. Right after "Foundation" dropped in 2009, they were talking about following it up with individual solo projects which would feature production from DJ Premier amongst others but how long do we need to wait? The soulful production is provided by Nonsense who worked alot with Mega Trife on previous projects. Extra points for incorporating some ill cuts into the joint, something modern hip-hop is missing way too much.

MEGA TRIFE / M.O.P. - "GRIZZLIES"

No comments:

Post a Comment