Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two BUMPY KNUCKLES Tapes

 This really came out of nowhere! Especially considering Freddie Foxxx dropped no less than two digital albums just this June; but more Bumpy is as good as always great Bumpy. The homie Justice Equality Supreme of The Dope House put me on to this tape and while I have a memory of Foxxx speaking on something he would release to the net simply titled "Leaks", I found it strange that this was labeled as "Leaks Part II". A quick Google search made me found part 1 as well so as Ice Cube once said, "Today was a good day" - at least for me and everybody who loves true HARDCORE hip-hop. Shouts to Bumpy Knuckles, J.E.S., Xclusive Zones and 1200.nu.

01. "Stand On The Edge"
02. "That Gary ColdMan"
03. "O.G."
04. "That Real Rap Shit"
05. "Speakers in the Park"
06. "Keep On"
07. "Man Up"
08. "Doin' My Gangsta"
09. "TekNickle"
10. "Timeless"
11. "Viral"
12. "Change"
13. "IBleaveNwhuttahDo"
14. "History"




  

BUMPY KNUCKLES - "LEAKS VOL. ONE"

01. "MakumNoize"
02. "Bumpy Spits Heedoes"
03. "Yoh-Yah"
04. "I Can't Undastand Ya"
05. "Da Warm Up"
06. "I'm So Hood"
07. "HawLHEWould"
08. "Dat Game"
09. "Oil Spills"
10. "Pit 10; De Bass Mint"
11. "Hip-Hop Don't Stop"
12. "D Sent"
13. "SownManTerNahMyCup"
14. "2mUchaBoWtMii"






BUMPY KNUCKLES - "LEAKS VOL. TWO"

No comments:

Post a Comment