Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DJ SHADOW - "The Less You Know The Better" [Stream]

DJ Shadow's first album in over five years has been in the work for quite some time, and now "The Less You Know The Better" is finally ready for the world to be heard. Although "Entroducing" is one of the finest sample-based instrumental albums ever laid to wax, and "Pre-emptive Strike" and "Psyence Fiction" were both strong efforts, Shadow's music hasn't really grabbed me in a long time. I'm hoping this will be satisfactory because we all know how talented this guy truly are. The only joint I've listened to so far is the collaboration with Posdnous and Talib Kweli which I've been wanting to hear for a long time. Shit does not dissapoint in my opinion. I always wanted to hear more quality emcees over Shadow's instrumental so this is right on the mark.

The new LP will be available on October 4 and can be pre-ordered in all formats @ Amazon.com.Head over to NPR below and check out as much of the album you want by streaming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment